Window Cookies. Easily clear, delete or enable browser cookies now! In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, point to Safety, and then select Delete browsing history. Select the Cookies and website data check box, and then select Delete.
Cover cookie sheet with parchment paper or foil. Cut into desired shapes with cookie cutters. Cut shapes from centers of cookies as desired. You can cook Window Cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Window Cookies
- Prepare 400 Grams of Self Raising Flour.
- You need 200 Grams of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 200 Grams of Butter.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons of Cinnamon(optional).
- Prepare 1 of little water.
- It’s of Clear fruit or mint sweets.
- It’s of Extra Equipment.
- You need 2 of sizes of cutters in any shape.
- Prepare of Large straw.
Stained glass cookies are SO EASY to make and so impressive to look at. I love seeing light peek through the centers and yes, you can decorate your tree with them! All you have to do is cut your sugar cookies with a negative space inside, then crush your favorite hard candy and sprinkle it in the middle. Open Microsoft Edge and then select Settings and more > Settings > Site permissions.; Select Cookies and site data.
Window Cookies instructions
- In a large bowl, put first the sugar, then Butter then the Flour, and if using, Cinnamon. Mix with fingers by rubbing mix together until it looks like breadcrumbs. (Putting the sugar in first, stops the butter from sticking to the bowl)..
- Add a little water at a time, mixing with a spoon, or in a mixer, until the dough comes together. Place in a floured board and roll out to about 1 cm deep. Cut out using 2 sizes of cutters, (can using middle bits as extra cookies!).
- Place onto a buttered, then floured, tray. Crush the sweets in a plastic bag into small pieces. Use a teaspoon to drop some sweet crush into each centre hole. Use a straw to make a ribbon hole at top of each cookie..
- Cook in medium heat oven for about 10-15 minutes. Allow to cool completely, or they will stick on the tray. If they are stuck, place, once cool, into the fridge for a few minutes to set..
- Thread ribbon through the holes and hang on the tree, (if they last that long!!!) cookie dough can be frozen in advance and thawed out for about an hour as and when required. Enjoy!!.
Here you can set specific controls for cookies. Select See all cookies and site data to view all cookies saved on your device. Lastly, although a single cookie does not take up a lot of space of space on your computer, many cookies will. If you're tight on storage, clearing cookies can help get a little space back. Super Clear Cookies is a cookie cleaning tool developed by Super Hide IP.