Sweet and Sour Fish.
You can cook Sweet and Sour Fish using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet and Sour Fish
- It’s of Cooking oil for frying.
- Prepare 2 of medium fish (tilapia, salmon, galunggong, any white fish).
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s 1 of large onion (thinly sliced).
- You need 2 cloves of garlic (chopped).
- It’s 1 knob of ginger (cut into strips).
- It’s 1 of large tomato (cut into cube).
- It’s 1 of large pepper (cut into strips).
- You need 115 grams of pineapple tidbits.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cornstarch dissolve in 1/4 cup water.
- You need 1 cup of pineapple juice reserved.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
Sweet and Sour Fish step by step
- Put salt in the fish and deep fry it until golden brown then set aside.
- In another pan saute ginger, garlic, onion, tomato, then put the pineapple tidbits.
- Put the pineapple juice together with the soy sauce, brown sugar, ketchup, and add water (if it is too dry) then keep stirring.
- Bring to boil, then add the bell pepper strips. Season with salt and pepper.
- If you want a thick sauce, add the cornstarch.
- In a large serving dish mix the fish with the sauce..
- The end! Serve with white rice 🍚.