Keto French Toast. Toasties with low carb and twice as much protein and fiber. Use Your Favorite Bread & McCormick® Spices For A Delicious French Toast Meal. This recipe is based on our Low-carb mug bread, but you can use any other low-carb bread you prefer.
This recipe for keto french toast is made from an egg loaf. Egg loaf is a keto version of a quick bread with hints of cinnamon and vanilla. Cut out thick slices from a baked egg loaf and fry the keto. You can have Keto French Toast using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto French Toast
- You need 2 slices of keto approved bread or a homemade substitute.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 TBS of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of trivia.
- It’s of Confectioners erythritol.
- It’s of Butter for pan frying.
Delicious keto French toast is made with a quick coconut flour bread. It's an easy recipe, and it tastes wonderful – very close to the real thing! I made this recipe for my teenage kids today, and they LOVED it. Our keto French toast recipe will have you smiling from ear to ear and make breakfast times so much less stressful.
Keto French Toast instructions
- Mix egg, heavy cream, cinnamon and trivia well on a deep plate.
- Soak both sides of one slice of bread In the mixture then move to a pan on medium heat with butter.
- Cook until both sides are golden.
- Move to plate and sprinkle with erythritol and enjoy. Repeat with second slice of bread.
In the irony of all ironies, French toast actually pre-dates France. The breakfast treat actually goes back all the way to the Roman Empire. It's not eggy (at all!) and has solid toasting capabilities (hooray!). If you want a fast and delicious breakfast that feels decadent, then my Keto French Toast is the recipe for you! A few tweaks and you have a delicious sweet treat for breakfast that everyone in the family will love!