Vegan Cookie dough. This Vegan Cookie Dough for One can be easily customized! Brown Sugar- Gives the cookie dough the authentic flavor. Avoid using dark brown sugar, otherwise, it will be overpowering!
This peanut butter chocolate chip vegan cookie dough is a healthy, eggless, no bake vegan dessert to satisfy that sweet tooth! I feel like I'm still detoxing from all the Christmas Cookies I inhaled a couple weeks ago. Sugar is seriously like a drug. You can have Vegan Cookie dough using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Cookie dough
- Prepare 1 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of almond butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/4 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
This vegan cookie dough is great for so many different things! You can use it as a dip, to stuff in between cookies, or just to eat by the spoonful. This is a great treat for your kids or anyone else who loves cookie dough. Is vegan cookie dough safe to eat?
Vegan Cookie dough instructions
- In a bowl, mix the flour, honey, almond butter well and add the choco chips in the end and mix well.
- Roll them into a bite sized round shaped balls and place them on a tray lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze them in the fridge for 30 mins..
- Bon appetite!!!.
- Store the extra ones in the fridge.
STEP: Serve with vegan cookies or fruit. If you want, you could add some vegan cookie crumbles on top. Vegan Cookie Dough – Recipe Notes: I love eating the cookie dough dip with store-bought vegan cookies or crackers. Eggless, Edible, & Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. I figured an edible vegan chocolate chip cookie dough would only require some easy substitutions.