Baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns. Crack the eggs on to the hash brown, sprinkle with more cayenne and pop into a preheated oven for six to eight minutes. Ramsay then goes on to fry bacon in brown sugar, butter, salt and pepper and serves on top of the baked egg hash brown. Sweet Bacon, Hash brown and Baked Eggs Breakfast.
Hash brown baked eggs with candied bacon. The Americans always know a great breakfast, and they love their hash browns. You could make these in a muffin tin to create individual servings, but I like to serve it family-style in one big pan. You can have Baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns
- You need 6 of medium/large potatoes.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- It’s of Salt, pepper and chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 6 of rations of bacon.
- You need of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 knob of butter.
Make sure you squeeze out all the moisture. Enter: the bacon and hash brown breakfast casserole. This hash brown and egg dish with sweet green pepper rings is easy to create and perfect for brunch or breakfast. Reviews for: Photos of Sweet Pepper Hash Brown Baked Eggs.
Baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns step by step
- Grate the potatoes and onion…. squeeze all the water out of them… dryer the better.
- Add seasoning then add to a hot frying pan… pat it all down firmly and fry.
- Flip using a plate… fry then add 2 eggs in the centre… have the middle dip so the eggs stay in place… this I screwed up on….
- Bake the eggs in a hot oven.
- Heat up some olive oil, a little butter and brown sugar… not too hot… mix it all up then add the beacon.
- After 5 mins… add baking… pull out the frying pan… add the bacon on top… serve and enjoy.
Hash brown casseroles are nice enough for a special brunch and versatile enough for a satisfying family supper. "Isn't it about time for you to make your 'egg pie?'" my husband and sons inquire, using the nickname they've given this hearty breakfast casserole with bacon. Mix up breakfast favorites of bacon and hash browns in a make-ahead egg bake. MORE+ LESS Spread half of hash browns in baking dish. Spread onion mixture evenly on top. This egg casserole can be prepared in advance, which makes it perfect for Christmas morning.