Thai chicken red curry with bamboo shoot.. An easy to make Thai curry that you can substitute other vegetables in if you like. Stir in the red curry paste. Add the chicken, reduce heat, and simmer until chicken is cooked through.
Chicken, sliced to bite size pieces, coconut milk, bamboo shoot sliced, kaffir lime leaves, shredded, fish sauce, palm sugar, red curry paste, water, fresh thai basil leaves, fresh thai chiles, sliced. Drain bamboo shoots from the jar. Easy Thai Red Curry with chicken and bamboo shoots. You can have Thai chicken red curry with bamboo shoot. using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai chicken red curry with bamboo shoot.
- You need 200 grams of of slices chicken.
- You need 2 cup of of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of spoon of red curry paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of spoon of oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of spoon of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of spoon of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of spoon of chicken stock powder.
- It’s 1 of full hand of sweet basil.
- It’s 2 of grachine slices.
- You need 1 slice of chillie.
- You need 10 of of thai small eggplant.
Its every quick , easy and delicious. Add the coconut milk and enough water to cover. Stir well and cover the wok or pot. Add fish sauce, palm sugar, and let boil.
Thai chicken red curry with bamboo shoot. instructions
- In the heating pan add oil and red curry paste stir till the oil become red colour add 1 c of coconut cream keep stirring till get the till coconut cream become orange red add chicken cook for 5 minutes add bamboo ,grachine and eggplants cook for 3 minutes add the rest of coconut cream then add chicken stock, sugar and fish sauce. Let boil for 5 minutes add sweet basil and taste, add more sugar if you like it more sweet but not too much otherwise it will become deserts instead of thai curry.
Making your own Thai red curry paste takes time, but you'll be astonished at the difference. Reduce the heat to low and add the chicken, bamboo shoots, reserved coconut milk, lime leaves (or lemon zest), fish sauce. Red Thai curries are very popular and this recipe is a little different as it has green beans and bamboo shoots which add colour and texture. This Thai Red Chicken Curry is incredibly delicious, so easy to make with bite size chicken pieces, snow peas and simmered in a red curry and coconut milk sauce. You guys HAVE to make this Thai Red Curry Chicken Recipe!