Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole. Hashbrown casserole is easy, cheesy, takes only minutes to throw together, and is a favorite side dish for holiday dinners from Easter to Christmas and casual weeknight dinners alike. Not surprisingly, cheesy potatoes go exceptionally well with ham dishes! Cheesy potato casserole is a super easy side dish and perfect for any holiday, family dinner and more.
This Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole (or "Funeral Potatoes" as we call it in Utah) is full of melted cheese and so creamy. It also makes an easy freezer meal- divide the recipe in half and freeze one half for another day. Creamy, easy, cheesy hashbrown potato casserole with sour cream that's so versatile it can be served for breakfast, lunch or dinner! You can cook Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen potatoes o'Brien.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 bag of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Corn flakes.
I've never tried with fresh potatoes so I'd recommend this Cheesy Mashed Potato Casserole instead (tastes like the inside of twice baked potatoes!). This cheesy hashbrown potato casserole is very easy to make. It sticks to your ribs, feeds a crowd, and taste even better the next day. You may even have your own recipe for this one.
Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place frozen potatoes o'Brien in casserole baking dish. Pour shredded cheese on top..
- Add mushroom and chicken soup mix to pan. As well as milk, sour cream, and seasonings to taste. Mix well..
- Bake in the oven, covered for 40 mins. Then remove from heat, uncover and crush cornflakes on top of the casserole. Return to heat, uncovered, for 15-20 mins or until potatoes are tender and corn flakes and crispy..
- Serve & Enjoy Cheesy Heaven!!!.
However, if for some reason you haven't tasted, or made a cheesy potato casserole yet, you are in for a treat. This hashbrown casserole reminds me of the Funeral Potatoes we've made for years and years but it's even easier!! And best part is we usually. CHEESY HASHBROWN CASSEROLE is a staple at all of our holiday dinners! It's simple to throw together with ingredients that you likely already have in It's not a holiday if you don't fill your table with some roasted sweet potatoes, crockpot mashed potatoes, AND this cheesy hashbrown casserole!