Chicken Tikka Pizza. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today! Main Ingredients for Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza.
We've eaten this probably three or four times over the last couple months and it's a success each and every time. This chicken tikka masala pizza recipe is a quick one. Using chicken thighs means that you can skip the step of marinating the chicken in the yogurt, and it will still be tender and juicy. You can cook Chicken Tikka Pizza using 32 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Tikka Pizza
- You need of To make dough.
- It’s 1 tsp of yeast.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of warm water.
- You need 2 cups of maida/all purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of To make pizza sauce.
- It’s 2 of large tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 2 of red chilly.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 10 of garlic pods finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilly powder (optional).
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need of Basil leave / Italian seasoning.
- It’s of Oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vinegar (optional).
- Prepare of Chilly flakes.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of Salt as required.
- It’s of To make chicken tikka.
- You need 100 g of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curd.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilly powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare of Veggies of your choice.
The rich, spiced sauce and tender meat of the chicken tikka masala top a thin, chewy crust and gets covered with melty mozzarella, red onions, and cilantro in this best-of-both-worlds pizza! Combine paprika, garam masala, cumin, cayenne pepper, garlic powder and salt in a small bowl. Take the naans out the oven, spread each one with yogurt, then top with the chicken, red onion, green chilli, coriander and mango chutney. For Pizza Dough: In bowl,add all-purpose flour,baking soda,sugar,salt and mix well.
Chicken Tikka Pizza step by step
- To make Dough: Add 1tsp sugar and 1tsp yeast in 2 tbsp warm water. After 5 mins in a mixing bowl add 2 cup maida/all purpose flour, 2 tbsp olive oil, 1/2 tsp salt, yeast water and knead until becomes soft. cover the top and sides with olive oil. Close the bowl and rest it for 2 hours. Make enough room for dough to rise..
- To make pizza Sauce: boil 2 large size tomato, 2 red chilies / 4 kashmiri red chillies for 5 mins. Peel tomato skin off. grind everything into course paste..
- In a pan add olive oil, finely copped garlic. Once garlic turned brown add finely chopped onion and sauté until it becomes soft. Add ground paste. Bring it to boil. Add 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder (optional), salt, tomato ketchup 2 tbsp, 1 tsp sugar, basil leaves/Italian seasoning, Oregano, chilli flakes, 1/2 tsp vinegar(optional). Let it boil until raw smell goes and it comes to desired consistency. Add 1/2 tbsp butter and stir it..
- Chicken Tikka for topping: Cut chicken into small pieces. Marinate it with curd, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, cumin powder, salt, coriander powder, turmeric powder and Garam masala. In a pan add oil and sauté marinated chicken until it gets cooked. Will take only 5 mins..
- Preparation: I used 9 inch cake pan and cast iron pan. Spread the dough evenly and place it in Pan and tuck the sides. Make holes using fork. Spread sauce, then cheese, then veggies and chicken. then again cheese. On top, add chilly flakes, oregano, Italian seasoning/basil leaves. Bake at 450 F for 10 to 15 mins..
For Chicken Tikka Topping: In frying pan,add yogurt,garlic,tikka masala and mix well. Add chicken boneless cubes and mix well. Chicken Tikka Pizza / Homemade Chicken Pizza. Chicken Tikka Pizza is my recipe for the day; another fantastic recipe that you can trust. Baking perfect Homemade Pizzas is not a herculean task, it is quite simple and requires only simple ingredients.