robinmay's bruschetta. Easily share your publications and get them in front of Issuu's.
You can have robinmay's bruschetta using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of robinmay's bruschetta
- You need 12 of roma tomatoes diced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh garlic minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of shallots minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of basil leaves chopped.
- Prepare 1 of squeeze lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of salt to taste.
- It’s 1 of pepper to taste.
- You need 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
robinmay's bruschetta step by step
- chop and mix all ingredients.
- refrigerate a few hours to let flavors combine.
- serve on crostini.
- ** very good if you add a slice of fresh mozzarella to each crostini and drizzle with some balsamic reduction.