Chinese cutlets. Sweet potato flour makes the crispiest crust for these pork cutlets, while a soy marinade gives them extra depth. Flatten the pork chops with the dull edge of a cleaver or heavy knife to give the. These cutlets are loved across many nations and there's no chance for you to miss out.
Chinese Spiced Noodle cutlets is an innovative Chinese flavoured recipe to make your child eat veggies. These cutlets taste yummy and since they are made with noodles children love them. You can add any type of veggies to these cutlets and they can be made in less time. You can cook Chinese cutlets using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese cutlets
- You need 4-5 of Boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Boiled chicken.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cabbage chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of Capsicum chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Carrot chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need of Salt as taste.
- It’s 1 tbls of Oil.
- It’s of For batter and coating:.
- It’s 2 of beaten eggs with salt & pinch red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 cup of Breadcrumbs.
- It’s of Sesame seeds (till).
- Prepare of Oil for fry.
I have added onion, tomato, capsicum and carrots. You can even add finely chopped broccoli, boiled potato or cauliflower. Apart from this, it also has soy sauce, oyster sauce, and sesame oil. You may think this must be an authentic Chinese recipe, but the little surprise is that Worcestershire sauce is on the list!
Chinese cutlets instructions
- Fry all veges and boiled chicken with salt and black pepper till veges gone soft. Put it in the boiled mash potatoes and make cutlets..
- Dip in eggs better then coat it with bread crumbs and seasame seeds. Fry it till golden brown from both sides. Serve with ketchup or chillie souce..
World's Best Breakfast Recipe – Shakshuka AKA Tomato Eggs. Chinese Cutlets recipe by Shireen Anwar. Follow all the steps recommended by Chef to get a perfect dish. Place cutlets in shallow pan and pour sauce over them. Season cutlets with salt, pepper and garlic powder.