Broccoli, Ground Turkey and Rice Casserole. Now Choose From Multiple Easy & Delicious Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. This easy Broccoli Rice Casserole uses simple pantry ingredients to turn leftover turkey into a quick and easy meal that the whole family will love! This comforting casserole features perfectly cooked rice, tender broccoli and juicy turkey in a creamy cheesy sauce all topped off with a buttery cheesy topping.
My recipe for Broccoli Rice Casserole with Ground Turkey is an easy weeknight dinner that even the little ones will love. You can swap out the broccoli for any frozen vegetables, and sometimes we use cheddar instead of mozzarella for a little tang. This Creamy Turkey Rice Casserole is real food meets comfort food. You can have Broccoli, Ground Turkey and Rice Casserole using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli, Ground Turkey and Rice Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked ground Turkey with 1/2 onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen broccoli (microwaved 3 minutes).
- You need 2 cups of cooked rice (I used white jasmine microwaved in bag).
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken.
- It’s 1 can of cream of broccoli.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 box of stove top.
Made from scratch without MSG, prepackaged sauces, or cream of anything soups, this dish is quick and easy and uses up that pesky leftover Turkey and maybe even some vegetables if you still have them laying around. In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Preheat large Dutch oven or pot on medium heat and swirl oil to coat. This Turkey, Broccoli and Wild Rice Casserole is hearty, delicious and made with some of my families favourite ingredients.
Broccoli, Ground Turkey and Rice Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix turkey, rice, brocolli, cream of mushroom, cream of chicken and cheese in 9 x 9 baking dish..
- Place dish in oven for 20 minutes.
- Prepare stove top per box instructions.
- Remove dish and add stove top to top of dish. Bake and additional 5-7 minutes..
- Remove and let cool slightly and serve..
This recipe and post is sponsored by Turkey Farmers of Canada and I was compensated for my time. As always, all opinions are my own. Add soup, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce; mix well. Variations for making this healthy ground turkey pasta dinner. Substitute different veggies – spinach, green beans, cauliflower, snow peas, corn, etc.