Slow Cooker Mackie Cheese Steak. Great recipe for Slow Cooker Mackie Cheese Steak. When I was a child, my mom would make us Steak-umms about every other month. She would pull apart the two pieces of steak slices, then cut those pieces in half.
She would pull apart the two pieces of steak slices, then cut. Slow Cooker Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches are the answer to all your Philly Cheese Steak dreams. Watch how to make easy cheese steaks using the slow cooker. You can cook Slow Cooker Mackie Cheese Steak using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Mackie Cheese Steak
- You need 2-3 lbs of bottom round steak, sliced.
- Prepare 2-3 of bell peppers, sliced.
- It’s 1 of large onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of dry oregano.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of dry basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 cups of low sodium beef broth.
- You need 6 of hero/ grinder rolls.
- It’s 1/2 lb of any cheese you prefer, sliced.
The meat cooks nice and slow and comes out wonderfully tender. Pile on the sautéed mushrooms, onions, peppers, and cheese! Sauce in this hearty, comfort food recipe. This is an easy slow cooker recipe that the whole family will love!
Slow Cooker Mackie Cheese Steak step by step
- Slice the steak as thinly as possible. (If you can, have your butcher slice the steak for you. If not, that is fine.) Rub the spices onto the slices of steak. Place the steak in refrigerator. Let the spices marinate for 1-2 hours..
- Turn on your broiler, then place the steak into the oven. Cook the steak for 6-8 minutes, until browned. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes..
- When the steak has cooled, put the steak into the slow cooker. They may overlap..
- Add the onion and peppers into the slow cooker as well now..
- Pour the broth over the onions, peppers, and steak. Stir to mix..
- Place the cover on the slow cooker, set the temperature on low, and cook for 6-8 hours. We cooked it for 7 hours and it was perfect..
- Put two slices of cheese on a sliced roll, then pile the steak, peppers, and onion on top of them. Serve with fries, a salad, vegetables, or eat it alone..
The flavor of this beef is absolutely incredible! It is cooked in the slow cooker to tender and juicy perfection and perfect topped with melty cheese! Hey heyyyyyyyy its Tiffany from Creme de la Crumb and I've got an awesome no-fuss dinner recipe for you today. She would pull apart the two pieces of steak slices, then cut those pieces in half. I did not know any better.