Crock Pot Cranberry Glazed Chicken. Tart cranberry sauce and BBQ sauce make the perfect sweet, tangy glaze for tender slow cooked chicken. I love the simplicity of slow cooker dishes. There is just something so "comforting" about them.
Pour the salad dressing, cranberry sauce, and onion soup mix over the chicken. Everyone at every party asks for the recipe and it's kinda funny to see their jaw. Even though things have calmed down a bit at my house, less practices and back and forth, I still love easy meals. You can have Crock Pot Cranberry Glazed Chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Cranberry Glazed Chicken
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of dried, unsweetened cranberries.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of each salt, pepper, thyme.
- Prepare 1 can of cranberry sauce (or use 2 cups of my recipe).
- It’s 1 cup of BBQ sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray's original).
- You need 1-2 Tbs of hot sauce.
I use my crock pot every single week. It may sound weird to put cranberry sauce with chicken, but mixed in with barbecue sauce, it makes a sweet and tangy sauce. The chicken is moist and so yum. This recipe for sauce is so good you will want to use it for mini meatball, ham bites, little smokies or hot dot bites. work great for chicken tenders or small chicken or turkey slices left from Thanksgiving, mashed potatoes and peas. my family and I enjoyed this sauce a lot.give it a try and see what you think.
Crock Pot Cranberry Glazed Chicken step by step
- Put chicken, onion, cranberries and garlic in Crock pot.
- In bowl, mix all other ingredients.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cook on low 6-7 hours (4-5 on high).
- Serve with a fresh green salad and quinoa with toasted almonds and cranberries.
I love the sweet and the tang.it tastes good over the rice too. and. CROCK POT CRANBERRY CHICKEN – The Southern Lady Cooks. Crock Pot Cranberry Chicken is an easy recipe. Just throw all the ingredients in the crockpot and in a few hours you have a great way to serve chicken! Cranberry Glazed Crockpot Meatballs are a must make dinner or holiday appetizer.