Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars. How do you make a casserole into a quick morning meal? Use a blender to whip up the ingredients in a jiffy. Then top them with nut butter for extra protein and healthy fat to keep you going all.
These healthy, vegan breakfast bars are so easy to whip up–and even easier to enjoy for a quick bite! This recipe can be modified by using your favorite nut butter, and you can add in other toppings like vegan chocolate chips if your heart is calling for them. Just because you're vegan doesn't mean breakfast is limited to smoothies, oatmeal, or energy bars. You can cook Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars
- You need of Dry Ingredients.
- You need 3 cups of mixed chopped nuts and seeds.
- Prepare 1 cup of mixed dried fruits.
- You need 1 cup of dried coconut.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole oats.
- You need 1/4 cup of linseeds or 1/4 cup linseed flour.
- Prepare of Wet Ingredients.
- You need 1/5 cup of chia mixed with 1/2 cup water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of maple syrup or 10 soaked dates(optional if prefer sweet).
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon, 1 tsp vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of coconut oil.
Today, I want big, hearty vegan breakfasts. I'm talking breakfast burritos, pancakes, quiche, breakfast sandwiches, waffles, scrambles, french toast, and all things. Breakfast may be important, but not everyone has time to whip up a good breakfast and sit down to eat it. Redefine breakfast with these delicious vegan no-bake fall peanut butter breakfast bars.
Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars step by step
- Mix dry ingredients in bowl..
- Combine chia with water and let sit to form gel.
- Melt peanut butter and coconut oil together. Combine with sweetener (if using), cinnamon, vanilla essence, and chia mix..
- Mix wet ingredients thoroughly through dry ingredients..
- Press into tray greased with olive oil or lined with baking paper as you prefer..
- Cover with baking paper or a beeswax wrap and place in freezer for 30 min to 1 hour..
- Turn out onto board and slice into bars/squares (can also shape into balls/logs if crumbly).
- Store in freezer.
Jump to recipe print recipe rate Eat the breakfast bars as they are, or serve them with a dollop of unsweetened vegan coconut To keep the bars nut-free, use pumpkins seeds or sunflower seeds instead of the nuts. These easy healthy Vegan Banana Nut Granola Bars are packed with deep caramelized banana flavor & are made with only a handful of ingredients. Bars Breakfast Gluten Free Oats RECIPES. They're NOT sticky at room temperature! Other than that I would suggest something like a waffle with nut butter and sliced banana on it.