River Prawn Noodles 生虾伊面. I am using very thin deep fried mee sua, so i can just pour over the gravy. If u r using thicker yee mee, better soften ur noodles under boiling water first or cook it till soften with the prawn. Special Noodles with Spring Onion & Ginger. 虾干炒冬粉.
Golden-fried Cereal Prawns 麦 片 炸 虾 球 Braised Ee-Fu Noodles with Assorted Mushroom and Chives 双 菇 韭 黄 干 烧 伊 面 Sweetened Cream of Red Bean with Lotus Seed and Lily Bud 百 合 莲 子 红 豆 沙 You can have River Prawn Noodles 生虾伊面 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of River Prawn Noodles 生虾伊面
- You need 3 of River Prawn (cut into ½).
- It’s 60 g of Noodles.
- It’s of Gingers.
- You need of Spring Onion.
- It’s Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare Pinch of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Fish Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Eggs.
- Prepare of Cooking Wine.
River Prawn Noodles 生虾伊面 step by step
- Hot wok with 1ltr of water to cook the prawn for about 3 minutes..
- Remove the prawn and reused the water as stock….
- Add in ginger into the stock to boil then follow by the taste I.e salt, sugar & fish sauce.
- Once the taste accepted, add in the noodles for about 2~3minutes.
- Add in the prawn, cooking wine & spring onion.. ready to be served..