♥ Chocolate Italian Love Cake ♥.
You can have ♥ Chocolate Italian Love Cake ♥ using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of ♥ Chocolate Italian Love Cake ♥
- Prepare of cake.
- Prepare 1 of box chocolate cake mix.
- It’s 1 of mix cake mix as directed on back of the box.
- You need of cheese layer.
- You need 2 lb of whole ricotta cheese ( 30-32 oz).
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Frosting.
- Prepare 1 of (5.1 oz. ) package Chocolate instant pudding mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of – 8oz. container cool whip.
♥ Chocolate Italian Love Cake ♥ step by step
- Preheat oven to 350º. Grease and flour a 9×13" pan. Set aside..
- In a large bowl of a stand mixer.Mix cake mix as directed on back of box. Pour the cake mix into prepared pan.Spread evenly around pan..
- In your mixer beat together the ricotta cheese, eggs, sugar, vanilla until smooth.Gently pour or spread the cheese mixture over the unbaked chocolate cake. ( while it bakes the cheese layer will sink into the cake batter. ).
- Bake cake for 60 minutes. Or until cake is set ( Mine took 55 minutes). Let cake cool completely before frosting..
- Once cake is cooled. Whisk together pudding mix and milk. Until combined. Gently fold in cool whip. Spread pudding mixture over top of cake. Cover cake and refrigerate overnight or 6 hours before serving. Best served Cold..