Popcorn Chicken Nuggets.
You can cook Popcorn Chicken Nuggets using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Popcorn Chicken Nuggets
- You need 200 g of Chicken fillet.
- You need 1 tsp of All Purpose Seasoning powder.
- It’s 3 tsp of Chicken coating mix (pre-mixed pack with flour, cornstarch, salt, seasoning).
- You need 30-50 g of japanese style bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Cooking oil for shallow frying.
- It’s to taste of Salt & prepper.
Popcorn Chicken Nuggets step by step
- In a bowl 1, combine your all purpose seasoning powder and your flour coating mix. These are what I used. You can find similar kinds but diff brand in your supermarket I'm sure..
- In bowl 2, crack an egg and whisk with salt, pepper &/or seasoning to taste. I added a dash of Morroccan spices..
- In bowl 3, place your panko or japanese style bread crumbs. I ran out of the plain kind, so this is what I used. It's also seasoned, so I took it easy on the salt..
- Cut your chicken fillet to desired bite size pieces. Heat your oil in a frying pan (shallow fry). Low-Medium heat. Get a chicken piece and dip in bowl 1, 2, and 3 (in order). Ensure the chicken is well coated by all three then place gently in your hot pan..
- Check to see if golden before turning it on the other side. Don't let it burn, turn down heat if you see smoke or smell the flour burn..
- Fry until golden and rest on a cooling rack to keep it crispy..
- Serve and garnish with lettuce (absorbs excess oil), micro greens and your favorite dipping sauce..