Plain omelet. This is great just as it is, but you can add other ingredients too. I like to use farmer's market eggs and organic butter. This walnut oil is also from a local producer who sells it at my local farmer's market, and is rich in flavor.
Season the beaten eggs well with salt and pepper. Heat the oil and butter in a non-stick frying pan over a medium-low heat until the butter has melted and is foaming. Pour the eggs into the pan, tilt the pan ever so slightly from one side to another to allow the eggs to swirl and cover the surface of the pan completely. You can cook Plain omelet using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Plain omelet
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 4 tablespoons of milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Jacques Pépin is perhaps best known for teaching America how to make an omelet. Here, he shares two different techniques for making this perfect egg dish. Please SUBSCRIBE if you enjoyed! http. For a basic omelette, crack the eggs into a mixing bowl with a pinch of sea salt and black pepper.
Plain omelet instructions
- Beat egg yolks using rotary whisk..
- Add salt pepper and milk.
- Beat briskly.
- Add baking powder to egg whites beat stiff.
- Cut and fold into egg yolks.
- Pour into well buttered omelet pan (butter sides and bottom) cook slowly until omelet puffs up and is brown underneath.
- Raise edge lightly.
- Place in 350 degree f oven 10 to 15 minutes to cook top.
- Carefully fold and turn on hot platter.
- Garnish with parsley..
Heat a small knob of butter in a small frying pan on a low heat, and once melted and bubbling, add the eggs and move the pan around to spread them out evenly. Simple Baked Omelette – Use Your Favorite Toppings (GF) Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. See my Disclosure Policy for more information. This recipe for Baked Omelette is easy to make and delicious.