Low Carb Shredded Pork Colorado with steamed zucchini, corn & tomatoes. Once pork is finished, set aside. Add cubed zucchini squash, fresh or frozen corn and fresh tomatoes. Cook on med-high heat then place lid over pan and reduce temperature to low.
Foil wrapped honey mustard pork loin with zucchini, squash, and baby carrots. Low Carb Shredded Pork Colorado with steamed zucchini, corn. Cauliflower Risotto: Missing the creamy goodness of risotto? You can cook Low Carb Shredded Pork Colorado with steamed zucchini, corn & tomatoes using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Shredded Pork Colorado with steamed zucchini, corn & tomatoes
- It’s 1 large of pork tenderloin or pork butt roast.
- It’s 2 cup of fresh or frozen corn.
- It’s 6 large of zucchini squash cubed.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh tomatoes chopped.
- It’s 1 medium of yellow onion sliced.
- Prepare 5 clove of of garlic.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 can of chile colorado sauce.
- It’s 1 can of low sodium tomato sauce.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of freshly ground black pepper.
This cauliflower version is pure comfort food and it's even simpler than traditional risotto. Cheddar Bacon Cauliflower Potato Salad: In the summer, potato salad is a requirement – unless, of course, you're trying to eat a little healthier! Cauliflower makes the perfect potato swap in this loaded salad! The Best Low Carb Zucchini Recipes on Yummly
Low Carb Shredded Pork Colorado with steamed zucchini, corn & tomatoes instructions
- Rub paprika, chilli powder, salt and pepper into pork tenderloin or butt roast until well coated. Refrigerate overnight in plastic wrap.
- Place marinated pork in a large pot. Add sliced onions, whole garlic cloves & cover with water. If needed, more water can be added depending on size of roast. Make sure water comes up to just the top of the roast in the pot..
- Turn stove on high and bring water to a boil. Once water is boiling, cover pot with the lid and reduce heat to low. Allow pork to simmer for about 4 hours..
- After 4 hours, turn off stove. Grab a colander and strain all water. Transfer pork to a plate or bowl and shred meat with two forks. Once pork has been shredded, transfer back into pot and add can of colorado sauce and tomato sauce. Simmer on low for another 2 hours. Season as desired. You can add sugar if you prefer a sweeter pork..
- Once pork is finished, set aside. In a large pan place 2 tbs of olive oil. Add cubed zucchini squash, fresh or frozen corn and fresh tomatoes. Cook on med-high heat then place lid over pan and reduce temperature to low. Cook for about 10 mins until veggis are soft but not mushy..
- You can serve this meal with shredded cheddar cheese, avocado & corn or flour tortillas if you choose or keep it low carb and serve without. Enjoy :).
Shredded Taco Pork, Low Carb, Paleo, Gluten Free. Tart Cherry Lemon Drop – Low Carb. Low Carb with Jennifer is a low carb and keto recipe blog. Here you will find easy sugar free recipes plus lots of resources on starting the keto diet. Looking for low-carb side dish recipes?