Lazy Kielbasa Taco Soup. Slice your kielbasa into coins and sauté in a large pot with your margarine or butter. Sauté until kielbasa is slightly browned. See great recipes for Lazy Kielbasa Taco Soup too!
Just picture your favorite potato soup with the addition of white cheddar and sausage, yum! Potato Soup with Kielbasa Sausage and White Cheddar. Add the cabbage, bay leaf, and black pepper to the cooker and stir all to combine. You can have Lazy Kielbasa Taco Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lazy Kielbasa Taco Soup
- Prepare 2 packages of kielbasa, sliced into coins.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of margarine or butter.
- Prepare 6 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 jar of your favorite chunky salsa (16 ounce).
- Prepare 1 can of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 can of black beans (undrained).
- Prepare 2 1/2 tablespoons of Taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of frozen corn.
- It’s of Sour cream for topping.
In a nonstick skillet, cook kielbasa over medium heat until lightly browned. This taco soup is by far the most requested meal at my house. It's a hearty and cheesy soup, perfect for lunch or dinner. Ham and Bean Soup (Slow Cooker) Vegetable Soup.
Lazy Kielbasa Taco Soup instructions
- Slice your kielbasa into coins and sauté in a large pot with your margarine or butter……
- Sauté until kielbasa is slightly browned….
- Next add : minced garlic, chunky salsa, chicken broth,undrained black beans, taco seasoning and black pepper, boil for 1 minute……
- Now add your frozen corn……Stir well…..
- Continue to cook on low heat for 30 minutes, uncovered……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Minestrone Soup (Slow Cooker or Stovetop) Curry Chicken and Quinoa Soup. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Crock Pot Kielbasa Soup Recipe – Flour On My Face. Brooklyn Farm Girl Brooklyn Farm Girl Recipe Videos. Today's video is a recipe video!