Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops. A delicious recipe of bacon wrapped smoked pork tenderloin stuffed with jalapeño peppers and cheese. The pork tenderloin is full of flavour, and the stuffing is incredible. Until I make these delicious Jalapeno Popper Smothered Pork Chops again – which will be whenever I feel like it because it was SO EASY.
Full of protein and taste, this will be a go-to dinner Both cuts are low in fat and calories, and they are still full of flavor! Just wait until you had the jalapenos, bacon, and cheese to the. These bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers are creamy, spicy and loaded with cheese. You can have Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops
- Prepare 4 (8 oz) of pork chops.
- It’s of Chile powder and paprika.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
- Prepare Touch of cayenne powder.
- Prepare of Juice of 2 limes.
- You need of For the topping.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of bacon.
- It’s 8 oz of pkg cream cheese.
- You need 3 of lg jalapenos, deseeded and chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of shredded Colby Jack cheese plus 1/2 cup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers have fresh jalapenos are stuffed with a mixture of cheeses & wrapped in smoky bacon, grilled to crispy Chicken. Grilled Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers are the perfect snack or game day appetizer! Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers make an appetizer that everyone loves! Includes easy make ahead and freezer instructions for easier jalapeno poppers prep!
Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops instructions
- Let cream cheese sit on the counter until it is room temperature..
- Chop bacon. Fry until done but not super crispy. Drain grease and set bacon aside..
- Meanwhile, prepare the pork chops by cutting them widthwise every 1/4 inch. Do not cut all the way through the chop. Similar to the preperation of a Hasselbeck potato. Sprinkle liberally with the spices but lightly with the cayenne. Squeeze the lime juice over the top of the seasoned chops. Marinate uncovered in the fridge about an hour..
- In a large bowl, mix the bacon with the rest of the topping ingredients except the 1 1/2 cup cheese. Place mixture in fridge to chill 15 minutes..
- Arrange chops in a baking dish. Top with toppings. Try to push it down into the cuts that you have made in the pork. Bake uncovered in a 375 degree oven for 30-35 minutes. Until temp of pork reaches 155. Spread remaining 1 1/2 cup cheese over the top and return to oven 7 minutes..
- Remove from oven and tent with foil for 5 minutes. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
This easy recipe combines creamy cheeses, spicy jalapenos and crispy bacon for classic baked jalapeno poppers that are irresistible! Jalapeño poppers get a barbecue-style update with bacon, pulled pork, and tangy raspberry sauce. No frying necessary: just cut the jalapeños in half, stuff them, roast them, and serve them with sauce for a sweet, spicy, smoky, and downright delicious appetizer. Make these Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers as an appetizer for your next party night or game day! Loaded with creamy and irresistible smoky flavor!