Vanilla Coconut-Buttercream Frosting.
You can have Vanilla Coconut-Buttercream Frosting using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vanilla Coconut-Buttercream Frosting
- It’s 155 grams of Margarine.
- You need 45 grams of Coconut butter.
- Prepare 400 grams of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 grams of Ground vanilla (or fresh from the pod).
- It’s 55 grams of Soy milk or light cream.
Vanilla Coconut-Buttercream Frosting step by step
- Combine 1/2 cup of margarine and same amount of coconut butter in mixing bowl for about 2 minutes or until combined well.
- Add 3 1/2 cups of powdered sugar which you might want to sift or blend before e.g. in a thermomix until truly powdery. Blend well for 2 more minutes.
- Sprinkle 1/2 tsp of vanilla and 1/3 cup of milk or light cream. Beat at medium speed for ca. 4 minutes.
- Now spread or pipe this super-fluffy frosting over fabulous small or regular sized cupcakes. I'd recommend the chocolate ones from my recipe box https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353521-chocolate-cupcakes-take-over-the-world.