GF Zucchini Bread or Muffins. Use a spoon to distribute the muffin dough equally among the cups, filling the cups up completely. Gluten-free zucchini bread that tastes like regular zucchini bread is easy to make using this recipe. Two classic quick bread recipes are combined into one: banana zucchini bread, that can be made into muffins or loaves.
Optionally, you can add raisins to your loaf pan or muffin tins. Just put the raisins in the pan/tins after you poured the batter and gently stir them inches. Today's zucchini bread batter makes great zucchini bread muffins, too! You can have GF Zucchini Bread or Muffins using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of GF Zucchini Bread or Muffins
- You need 3 cups of all-purpose gluten-free flour.
- It’s 1 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- It’s 3 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 3 cups of grated zucchini.
- It’s 3 of large eggs at room temperature, beaten.
- It’s 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- You need 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of applesauce.
Make the batter as instructed- instead of pouring it into a loaf pan, spoon the An award winning recipe for zucchini bread + zucchini bread muffins. Filled with brown sugar and cinnamon, you can't taste the zucchini! Combine the eggs, oil and vanilla in a small bowl. Beard on Bread is the best.
GF Zucchini Bread or Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl whisk the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, sugar, and brown sugar..
- In another bowl mix zucchini, eggs, oil, vanilla, and applesauce..
- Add zucchini mixture to flour mixture. Mix well.
- Lightly spray bread pans (and or muffin tins) and divide the batter evenly..
- Bake the bread loaves for 55 minutes, turing once halfway until toothpick poked in the middle comes out clean. (Bake muffins for 20 minutes, turning pans once)..
- Let bread or muffins cool thoroughly. These freeze well, also..
Zucchini Muffins Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Easy Hidden Zucchini Bread or Muffins Recipe. Zucchini bread or zucchini muffins—whichever way you decide to enjoy this healthy zucchini bread recipe, it comes together fast, just like any other quick bread recipe. Zucchini Muffins—May the Best Bread Win. Which did you make—zucchini bread or zucchini muffins?