Keto Spaghetti and Meatballs. Browse Our Official Site For Tasty Meatballs Recipes! Keto Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe Keto Spaghetti and Meatballs is the perfect keto comfort food to help keep you on track with the keto lifestyle. Keto Meatballs are great for weekly meal prep because they reheat so easily!
This zucchini spaghetti recipe uses a simple marinara sauce, which is definitely both Atkins and keto friendly but not the lowest carb option out there. Where squid and spaghetti unite I've got the ultimate low carb/keto spaghetti and meatballs and it doesn't involve a zucchini and a spiralizer. We're making squoodles or squaghetti which are basically noodles/spaghetti made using squid. You can have Keto Spaghetti and Meatballs using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Spaghetti and Meatballs
- You need of Noodles.
- It’s 2 oz of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 4 of large Eggs.
- You need of Spaghetti Meatballs.
- Prepare 1 jar of Rao’s Pasta Sauce.
- You need 1 lb of Hamburger.
I first made something similar and got the idea for it from my pesto calamari recipe and realized it would work great in this recipe as well. Keto Low Carb Meatballs Recipe (Italian Style) My mother comes from a long line of Italian cooks, something I didn't appreciate until recently. I grew up with delicious home cooked meals like chicken Parmesan, homemade pizza, gnocchi, and spaghetti with mom's meatballs. Remove from skillet and place on a paper towel-lined plate.
Keto Spaghetti and Meatballs instructions
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Mix cream cheese with eggs in blender.
- Pour mixture into 2 greased cookie sheets (1/2 of mixture in each pan).
- Place pans in oven is as level as possible (to ensure equal thickness noodles).
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Set aside pans to cool.
- Roll hamburger into 16 balls.
- Cook on medium until meatballs have browned.
- Add sauce to meatball pan and cook on medium-low until sauce is warm.
- Remove sheets of noodle mix from the pans and place on cutting board.
- Cut sheets of noodle mix into linguine sized strips (pizza cutter works best).
- Mix noodles together with sauce and meatballs.
To the same skillet, add onion and cook until. A sensational low-carb/keto spaghetti sauce and meatball dish, using ground pork, ground beef, sweet Italian plum tomatoes, Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, and fresh herbs! A savory comfort dish with a spicy kick. This dish includes Keto Low-Carb Spaghetti Squash Pasta with Marinara Sauce and Meatballs is a quick and easy alternative recipe perfect for keto diets. This dish includes low-carb tomato sauce and pasta brands.