Slow Cooker Coke Roast. Place beef in crock pot (slow cooker) and top with dry onion soup mix.; Place vegetables around roast. Mix together the cream of mushroom soup and the Coca-Cola in a bowl and pour over roast. Slow Cooker Coca-Cola Pork Roast This pork roast uses that same combination of good ole Co'Cola and dry onion soup mix we love on a beef roast, and the same as that beef roast that is so delicious, so is a pork loin done the same way.
I rubbed the roast with grilling spice and added chopped up potatoes in the slow cooker. Coca Cola Pot Roast – When I was growing up, Sunday dinners were a big deal at our house. Rain or shine, on Sunday mornings we got up early and went to church then came home to an afternoon of family time, good food and rest. You can have Slow Cooker Coke Roast using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Coke Roast
- It’s 3 lb. of boneless chuck roast (even better: prime rib).
- It’s 8 oz. of Coke (Pepsi is ok).
- It’s 1 can of Golden Mushroom soup.
- You need 1 pkg. of onion soup mix.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 package of baby potatoes (about 20).
- You need of Optional: baby carrots, pearl onions.
- Prepare 8 oz. of sour cream.
Easy Crock Pot Pork Roast Recipe. This Crock Pot Pork Roast is probably one of the easiest, mouthwatering dinners you can make in the slow cooker! With only three ingredients and a Crock Pot, you'll have dinner on the table in no time!. It's always a busy time during the holidays and finding fast and easy recipes are a must.
Slow Cooker Coke Roast instructions
- In the slow cooker, add Coke, golden mushroom soup, onion soup mix, and 1/4 tsp. garlic powder. Stir to combine..
- Sprinkle meat with garlic powder, salt, and pepper on all sides..
- In a large pan, sear meat on all sides. Not more than a minute per side..
- When the meat is browned, add to the slow cooker..
- Add potatoes on top of the meat..
- Add carrots and onions, if desired..
- Cook on low, around 8-9 hours. Meat should fall apart without much effort..
- When done, remove the meat to a bowl. Shred with two steak knives..
- Remove potatoes to the same bowl with the meat..
- Add sour cream to the fluid in the slow cooker, stir till combined..
- Move the meat and potatoes back to the slow cooker (or poor the fluid into the bowl). Mix to combine..
- Serve over rice or noodles..
Slow Cooker Cola Pot Roast is the perfect fix-it-and-forget-it meal. The beef and veggies are cooked in a tangy and delicious sauce that makes the perfect gravy. Friends, I'm so happy I could do a little happy dance right here and now. Because I present to you my first naturally lit dinner photo of the year. Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.