Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast. Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast is slow cooker goodness! Chuck roast combined with ranch dressing mix, onion soup mix, butter and peperoncini peppers. #slowcooker #beef Pot roast is cooked with ranch dressing, au jus mix, and pepperoncini peppers in this easy slow cooker Mississippi roast recipe.. Mississippi Roast – Slow Cooker Pepperoncini Pot Roast.
This classic Sunday dinner recipe is now a family favorite. This easy Mississippi Pot Roast Recipe will quickly become your favorite meal for the Crock Pot, Instant Pot, or the Oven! Be sure to try my most popular Crock Pot Chicken and Stuffing Recipe next! You can have Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast
- You need 1 (3 lb) of chuck roast.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 packet of ranch dressing mix.
- Prepare 1 packet of onion soup mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of salted butter (1 stick).
- Prepare 8 of peperoncini peppers.
This is one pot recipe I've used many times. Recently I did a small group taste test with Mississippi Pot Roast and another well known and loved pot roast. When they were side by side the Mississippi Pot Roast was the clear winner. I do recommend searing the Roast prior to the crockpot cooking.
Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast instructions
- Heat large skillet on high. Once heated add oil.
- Dry both sides of roasts with a paper towel and then season with salt and pepper.
- Sear 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer roast to crock pot.
- Sprinkle packets of ranch and onion soup mix over the top of the roast.
- Top with stick of butter then place peppers on and around the roast.
- Cover and cook for 8 hours. Once done take two forks and shred the meat. Serve with or on mashed potatoes.
- I use slow cooker liners for an easy clean up. They are wonderful! After your done you just tie it up and throw it away..
Crock Pot Mississippi Beef Roast Recipe. Cris texted me the other day and said to put on this roast recipe that I'm sharing with you. After I got all the ingredients together I thought to myself, "This dish is too simple to make and be all that GOODe…" Mississippi Pot Roast – The most delicious pot roast you will EVER eat! Made with just five simple ingredients and slow cooked in the crockpot, you are going to fall in love with this! I am very excited about today's recipe.