Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker. Stir in crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes, beef stock, Italian seasoning and basil; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add garlic, tomatoes, tomato sauce, broth, mushrooms, basil, parsley, water, salt and pepper to slow cooker; stir. I brown the meat and onions, chop the veggies and have all of the canned goods lined up.
Lasagna Soup has all of the traditional flavours you love, and comes together in minutes! No layering or waiting around your oven! Simply throw all of your ingredients into your slow-cooker or crockpot and you have easy Lasagna Soup ready to be served whenever you are! You can cook Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 lb. of ground beef (or ground turkey or Italian sausage).
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion, diced.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of small bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 2 cups of sliced mushrooms (optional).
- It’s 1 can (28 oz.) of no salt crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 can (14.5 oz.) of no salt diced tomatoes, undrained.
- You need 1 can (8 oz.) of no salt tomato sauce.
- You need 4 cups of unsalted chicken or vegetable broth.
- You need 2 tsp. of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp. of dried basil.
- It’s 2 tsp. of dried parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- Prepare 2 cups of pasta of choice.
- You need of Ricotta cheese, for serving.
- Prepare of Freshly shredded mozzarella cheese, for serving.
- Prepare of Freshly shredded parmesan cheese, for serving.
If you feel like comfort food in a bowl, then this is DEFINITELY the perfect recipe for you! Directions: First mix together the can of tomatoes, and tomato paste in crockpot. Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup is the a quick mix of easy, winter, slow cooker, pasta and cheese perfection. We're a huge fan of slow cooker soups because they're warm, filling and easy!
Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker instructions
- Grease your slow cooker and set it aside..
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over med-high heat. Add the beef and cook until brown throughout, breaking it up as you go. Drain the fat, then add it into the slow cooker..
- Add all the additional ingredients EXCEPT for the pasta and cheeses..
- Place the lid on and cook on low heat for 6-7 hours..
- Once getting ready to serve, heat a large pot of water over high heat on the stove. Once it's come to a boil, cook the pasta according to the package directions. Then drain it and stir the pasta into the soup..
- Taste and add any additional seasonings you think the soup needs, then serve immediately..
- We like to top our bowls with some ricotta cheese mixed with a little mozzarella and parmesan. Some red chili flakes are good if you'd like a little spice..
Plus with holidays and cold weather and school in full swing, time is in short supply. Healthy Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup Recipe This Crockpot Lasagna Soup is everything you love about lasagna but in an easy to make, hearty soup that's made in the crockpot. It's so much easier than traditional lasagna and is the perfect comfort food. An easy recipe for Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup. This hearty, delicious recipe is perfect for chilly weather or anytime you want lasagna without layering noodles and firing up your oven.