Hearty Beef in the Slow Cooker. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season beef with salt and pepper, to taste. A hearty and warming Slow Cooker Beef Casserole with lots of chunky vegetables.
Season the beef with black pepper. This easy, comforting beef stew is cooked in a slow cooker with potatoes in a hearty broth. Pour over beef broth and Worcestershire. You can cook Hearty Beef in the Slow Cooker using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hearty Beef in the Slow Cooker
- You need 3 of carrots (diced).
- Prepare 1 of parsnip (diced).
- You need 1 of leek (diced).
- It’s 1 of onion (diced).
- You need 7 of potatos (cubed).
- Prepare 3 of off cut steaks (diced).
- Prepare of Beef Gravy Granules.
- You need of Red wine.
- You need of Mixed herbs.
- It’s of Marmite.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s 1 of beef oxo cube.
Remove from slow cooker and let rest, then slice and serve with vegetables. Slow Cooker – The original slow cooker. Slow Cooker Beef Bourguignon has crazy tender melt in your mouth beef and hearty veggies slow cooked to perfection in a rich sauce. This meal is comforting and perfect for the cold months ahead!
Hearty Beef in the Slow Cooker instructions
- Firstly, cut steaks into chunks.
- Next, chop all of the vegetables into chunks ready for the slow cooker. Once chopped add steak and veg into slow cooker..
- Lastly, mix the oxo, splash of wine, gravy granules, salt&pepper, mixed herbs, marmite and boiling water. Stir and pour onto the vegetables and steak..
- Pop the lid of your slow cooker on, set to LOW. Leave until ready to eat. I would recommend 6 hours on LOW or if in a rush 3 hours on HIGH.
This rich and hearty meal is warm and satisfying this winter season. This hearty slow cooker beef and mushroom stew is so quick to put together, and it makes the perfect dinner for a cold winter's evening. Simply add some boiled or mash potatoes and green vegetables on the side for an easy meal without fuss. Beef stew meat is combined in a slow cooker with paprika, teriyaki sauce, onion, carrots, celery, potatoes and mushrooms in this thick stew.. This hearty beef stew will put some meat on your bones.