Spice-ly Sweet Slow Cooker Pork Ribs. Slightly season the pork ribs with salt and pepper, and add to the slow cooker. Cook on low for six hours or until tender. Remove from the slow cooker and place the ribs on a baking tray.
Pork Pork Ribs Baby Back Ribs Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs. Place pork ribs into a large bowl. This fabulous recipe for Sweet BBQ Crockpot Ribs uses just three ingredients. You can cook Spice-ly Sweet Slow Cooker Pork Ribs using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spice-ly Sweet Slow Cooker Pork Ribs
- It’s of [Marinade].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 10 of pork ribs.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cloves (optional – did not use it).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cardomom.
- It’s 1 pinch of saffron.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground coriander (optional – did not use it).
- It’s to taste of salt, sugar and pepper.
- You need of [To Cook].
- You need 1 of medium onion, sliced.
- You need 1/2 can of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbs of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of mushroom/chicken seasoning (optional).
- Prepare 1 cup of water/vegetable broth.
- It’s 2 tbs of honey.
- You need 1 tbs of corn starch + 2 tbsp water = slurry.
A cola beverage, or pop, as we call it in the Midwest, adds a wonderful sweet note and tang to the recipe. Layer the ribs in the bottom of your slow cooker or curl the rack around the inside. Looking for recipes for slow cooker pork ribs? Taste of Home has the best slow cooker pork ribs recipes from real cooks, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips.
Spice-ly Sweet Slow Cooker Pork Ribs instructions
- MIX the spices above, taste-test and MARINADE pork ribs for 20 minutes or more.
- Place marinated pork ribs into slow cooker, TOPPED with sliced onions and water.
- ADD the rest of the ingredients from the 'To Cook' section, SLOW COOK on low for 4 to 5 hours..
- SERVE with rice and some vegetables or ready vegetables like sliced cucumbers or lettuce.
How To Cook Ribs In a Slow Cooker. In this recipe I am providing different cook times depending on the results you are looking for. Place ribs in slow cooker, cover in sauce. After the ribs are done, spoon the bbq sauce in the slow cooker over the ribs before removing. Is This a Country Style Boneless Pork Ribs Crock Pot Recipe.