Spanish sauce for omelets. View top rated Spanish sauce for omelet recipes with ratings and reviews. Colin's Honey Garlic Sauce for Wings, Sauces for mixed grill, TOMATO SAUCE FOR MEATBALLS OR PATTIES, etc. While sauce is cooking, beat together eggs and milk.
Make the omelet: Whisk the eggs, a pinch of salt and the scallion in a bowl. Return the skillet to medium heat and drizzle with more oil, if needed. A Spanish omelet, or tortilla Espanola, is also called a tortilla de patata or potato omelet. You can cook Spanish sauce for omelets using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spanish sauce for omelets
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 11/2 cups of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 can of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 6 of olives chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of green pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Red pepper.
Fortunately, it does not require fancy equipment to prepare it. The tortilla is simply delicious served with sofrito, a fried tomato sauce that is made all over Spain. It's easy to make; you just have to saute tomatoes. Found this recipe on the internet.
Spanish sauce for omelets instructions
- Heat butter add chopped onion green pepper tomatoes seasoning olives and mushrooms.
- Cook until moisture has nearly evaporated.
- Before folding the omelet place a spoonful in center.
- Fold and pour rest of sauce over and around omelet..
It had ingredients that I like and was stated to be a typical spanish omelette. Update: This is just the basic start, use this and then add seasonings, vegetables and meats and/or cheeses to suit your taste. Fill with half the sauce, fold the omelet and spoon the other half of sauce on top. This recipe can be enjoyed for any meal of the day. Spice it up with your favorite hot sauce.