Chinese Style Mince Pork Potato.
You can have Chinese Style Mince Pork Potato using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Style Mince Pork Potato
- You need 250 g of mince pork.
- It’s 1 of large potato.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chinese sesame oil.
- You need of White pepper.
- It’s of Dark soy sauce.
Chinese Style Mince Pork Potato instructions
- Mix light soy sauce, sesame oil and white pepper into raw mince pork, leave marinate for 10 minutes.
- Cut potatoes into cubes, heat pan, add a little bit of oil, fry garlic until brown, add in potato and stir fry until semi soft. May add in a little water at times to help soften the potatoes..
- Add in mince pork and fry until meat is semi cooked, add dark soy sauce to achieve desired color. Fry until meat is cooked and served. Enjoy!.