Chinese Samosay. Samosas are a quintessential dish of the Indians and is an all time favorite snack of across communities around the world. The crisp outer covering along with a spicy filling adds to the crunch for a tea time snack. The crust of the samosa is most often made from all purpose flour, but the Veg Chinese Samosa recipe is made whole wheat chakki atta and is filled with spicy chinese filling that.
Samosa is one of the most loved Indian snack recipes, chef Varun shows you a different version which is known Chinese Samosa. This Samosa recipe is filled with loads of vegetables and Chinese sauce. Chinese Samosa Recipe With Chicken And Noodles or How to make Chinese Samosa. You can cook Chinese Samosay using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese Samosay
- Prepare of For dough:.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of zeera.
- Prepare of Water for kneading.
- You need of For Filling:.
- You need 1 cup of boiled chicken.
- It’s 4 of medium boiled potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of cabbage.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped carrot.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 tbls of oil.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Ever wondered whether a samosa can be of Chinese style? Well, then look out for this gorgeous crisp Chinese samosa recipe with chicken and noodles. Call this Indo Chinese samosa, either as a noodles samosa or chinese chicken samosa, this particular snack recipe will definitely win your hearts. Ramadan Special Chicken Samosa Recipe with Homemade Sheets.
Chinese Samosay step by step
- Sift the flour add oil, salt, zeera and mix like crumbs..
- Then knead it with water to make hard dough. Rest it for 15 min then knead again and make pairdas..
- Make roti. Cut into two parts..
- Mash potatoes. Add slightly fried vegetables and boil chicken with salt n pepper. Mix it..
- Fill the samosas with this filling shape it and pinch it with fork from edges..
- Fry on medium flame. Samosas are ready serve it with ketchup or dahi ki chatni..
A Complete Video of Mini Chicken Samosa Recipe with Homemade Dough and Sheets. Two all-time favourites from India and China come together to surprise you! This unique samosa is made with a filling of noodles and juicy veggies perked up with soya sauce and vinegar. The total effect is mind-blowing, with the crunchy samosa cover giving way to a succulent noodle filling. Serve the Chinese Samosa hot and fresh, while the textures are still fresh and scrumptious.