Bread uttapam Recipe. uttapam with step by step photo and video recipe. uttapam is south indian i have already shared the instant bread masala dosa variation which carries the same recipe procedure and steps. yet there is. bread uttapam or instant bread dosa can be a good option which can be prepared without much hassle yet delivers the authentic dosa flavour. Here is the recipe of Bread Uttapam which is easy and quick to make. The fact that the batter you make with bread, does not require fermentation, makes it quite great for quick breakfasts.
Bread Uttapam, on the other hand, is instant and simple to make. Uttapam is a type of dosa, thicker Bread, as you can see, is one of the ingredients of the recipe. Its bran fiber content helps to regulate. You can have Bread uttapam Recipe using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bread uttapam Recipe
- You need 10 of Bread slices.
- Prepare 3-5 tbs of Suji.
- It’s 1 cup of Curd.
- It’s 5-7 of garlic clove.
- Prepare As needed of Ginger.
- It’s 5 of green chilli.
- You need 1 of big chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped capsicum.
- You need 2 of Chopped carrot.
- Prepare 2 of chopped tomato.
- You need of Beans optional.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of Sugar.
- It’s As needed of Chopped Coriander leaves.
- You need of Salt as your taste.
- It’s of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare of Some water.
- It’s of Oil.
This recipe of making bread uttapam is really easy and quick as the batter does not need to be Pour little oil around uttapam. This recipe of making bread uttapam is really easy and quick as the batter does not need to be fermented and all the ingredients are easily available at home. Bread Uttapam, on the other hand, is instant and easy to make. Not to mention it tastes delicious.
Bread uttapam Recipe step by step
- Take a blander add bread slice, suji, ginger, garlic, green chilli, curd, sugar back pepper and salt then grind it..
- Take a one bowl put into batter and add Chopped onion, capsicum, carrot, tomato, beans, coriander leaves, ENO and mix it well..
- Heat the pan (tava) apply ghee on it and then use napkin remove the ghee. Spread the batter with kadshi.Cook 3- 5 mins on medium flame and manage on both side the same..
- Serve with butter, curd, sauce and Enjoy it.😋.
Uttapam is a thick dosa, or pancake, with vegetables cooked over skillet. Bread Uttapam Recipe, How To Make Bread Uttapam Recipe. A very quick and easy recipe which can be made in no time. Uttapam or ooththappam or Uthappa is a classic South Indian food but is. Instant rava uttapam recipe – Instant uttapam is a quick breakfast recipe made with semolina, spices & veggies.