Core Power banana 🍌 cream pie. This ambrosial banana cream pie is filled with lots of bananas and a creamy pudding mixture. Once this pie is prepared, it's slipped into the oven for My father has been dying for a made from scratch banana cream pie. I choose this one and he loved it!
Full of banana flavor with no artificial ingredients! Full of banana flavor with no artificial ingredients, you'll love the creamy, crunchy, light and fluffy elements working together in each bite! Banana Cream Pie is an old-fashioned pie made from scratch. You can have Core Power banana 🍌 cream pie using 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Core Power banana 🍌 cream pie
- It’s of For crust.
- It’s 1 cup of Kodiak power cake mix.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need of Ice water.
- Prepare of For the pie filling.
- Prepare 2 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 3 bottles of core power banana protein shake.
- Prepare 3 boxes of sugar free instant vanilla pudding.
A flaky pie crust is filled with layers of banana and a rich creamy vanilla custard. It's all topped off with mounds of freshly whipped cream. Recipe: Tray of Banana Cream Pies. Easy Banana Cream Pie – This recipe has all the delicious flavors of good old-fashioned banana cream pie but is literally done in minutes.
Core Power banana 🍌 cream pie step by step
- Chop up cold butter into small pieces.
- With a pastry blender incorporate the butter into the dry ingredient.
- When the butter is evenly divided start adding in ice water by very small quantities and chop.
- Work with it till your dough sticks just together.
- You can put on a floured surface or spray your surface with cooking spray and your roller too. Roll out as evenly as possible to the size of your pie plate.
- It is easier to roll it up then try and pick it all up to put it in your dish.
- When the dough gets in the pan spread it out a little an repair any holes or cracks. When ready bake in a 350 oven for 25 minutes.
- It will be dry allow it to cool completely before adding filling.
- In a mixer combine cold protein shakes with pudding mix.
- Whip till thick.
- Cut up banana into slices and put at bottom of pie.
- Fill with pudding mixture and smooth out, if you let it cool for a few it will slice nicely.
- A clean slice filling and crust in one shot.
- Top with fat free rhedi whip and a few extra banana slices it's delicious 😋.
- MFP information.
My husband's grandma makes banana cream pie for Thanksgiving every year (along with about a dozen other pies) and it's always the kid's favorite. My Banana Cream Pie recipe is made with a creamy vanilla banana pudding, served on a vanilla wafer crust & topped off with homemade whipped cream! This post may contain affiliate links. This is the ultimate banana cream pie; rich, silky, and indulgent yet so light and dreamy. Full of banana flavor with no artificial ingredients, you'll love.