Sweet BBQ Mustard Chili Chicken Wings. Great recipe for Sweet BBQ Mustard Chili Chicken Wings. It's sweet, savory and works great on chicken wings and drumsticks too! With the sauce, it will be a hit with the kids.
If you follow me on Instagram, you might know that I recently bought a smoker! Chicken Wings – If your looking for some some excellent tasting Sweet and Spicy Mustard Wings then you've come to the right place. This is another easy to follow. You can have Sweet BBQ Mustard Chili Chicken Wings using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet BBQ Mustard Chili Chicken Wings
- You need of Chicken wings.
- It’s of chili sauce (garlic or Thai chili sauce optional).
- It’s of BBQ sauce.
- You need of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of dijon mustard.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- It’s of brown sugar (honey or normal sugar will also do).
- You need of paprika.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
- You need of sesame seed oil.
- Prepare of soy sauce (optional).
- It’s of corn flour.
- You need of chicken broth (or water).
- It’s of chicken keel (cut up), wings or drumsticks.
Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet & Spicy Barbecue Sausage And Peppers Mostaccioli. If you substitute coarse sea salt for iodized (table) salt, reduce the amount by half (since course sea salt has a larger grain size). Mix together the sauces and mustards. Coat the chicken wings well, and put in the refrigerator.
Sweet BBQ Mustard Chili Chicken Wings instructions
- Mix all of the above (except corn flour, chicken broth and soy sauce) into a bowl and taste. Adjust to taste.
- Pour 3/4 of the sauce together with chicken and mix well. Marinade for at least 2 hours.
- Place chicken into oven at approximately 120 – 160 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes (depends on oven).
- Heat up a pot and pour balance of mixture of sauce into the pot. Add water/broth, soy sauce and adjust to taste. Create slurry with corn flour and water and pour into cooked sauce, mix well and reserve.
- When the chicken is done, plate and pour sauce over chicken and serve! The sauce can be used as a dipping sauce if you set it aside..
Indulge your sweet tooth with this flavor-packed Crockpot Sweet Chili Chicken Wings Recipe!. These Chicken Wings add the WOW-factor to any party and are a must-have on Game Day! Grab the napkins, it's time to make some deliciousness happen in our slow cookers… VARIATIONS ON BBQ CHICKEN WINGS. Discover why The Sauce is the Boss. Search our awesome collection of recipes that use our barbecue sauces, marinades, dipping and wing sauces or submit your own.