Beef,shrimp and broccoli special. Shrimp, beef and broccoli stir fry has officially become one of my husband's favorite dinners and has become a staple on our dinner table. It cooks up quickly, can be served over rice, noodles, or by itself, and tastes absolutely amazing! I would probably eat this every day of the week if I had the choice.
I am a Mom to a blended. Here is how you achieve it. Ingredients of Beef,shrimp and broccoli special. You can have Beef,shrimp and broccoli special using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef,shrimp and broccoli special
- Prepare 8 of burger patties.
- You need 10 of broccoli florets.
- It’s 15-20 of jumbo shrimp pre cooked or raw.
- It’s 2 bags of instant rice.
- It’s 2 packs of instant gravy.
- You need of Season all to perfected taste.
- It’s of Cocktail sauce.
- It’s of Chinky”s special seafood sauce.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Goya.
- It’s of Beer.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It’s of Chopped onions.
- Prepare of Chinky”s sauce is secret sorry.
Tender sliced beef sautéed with green bean and onion in our Cantonese sauce. Sliced tender beef with fresh broccoli, bell pepper, zucchini, celery and carrot in our special Hunan sauce. While this is a standard method that can apply to most stir-fries, there are exceptions, such as Cantonese Salt and Pepper Shrimp or Shanghai Stir Fried Shrimp, which require special. Better to take the shrimp out of the pan and set aside, then cook the broccoli.
Beef,shrimp and broccoli special instructions
- Cook burger patties to medium well add chopped onions and allow to soften season to taste set aside.
- Steam shrimp using beer your choice until done season to taste using Goya,salt and pepper set aside..
- Steam broccoli and season to taste using butter,salt and pepper until tender then set aside.
- Boil 2 bags of instant rice set aside.
- Cold mix brown gravy with water whisking well adding salt and pepper to taste bring to boil until it thickens then add to chopped burger patties with onions allow to simmer for ten mins.
- Prep plate with rice base adding gravy and chopped burger with onions add broccoli to plate and shrimp. Serve with cocktail sauce on side.
Return the shrimp to the pan with broccoli and sauce at the end. I've also combined it with one of my easy stir fry sauces — similar to what I use in beef and broccoli — which yields a saucy dish that meat and seafood lovers will love.. which allows it to easily coat the beef and shrimp. I love Beef and Broccoli, Shrimp and Broccoli it's one of my favorite dishes when buying Chinese Takeout. I combined both Beef and Shrimp to make one dish, I. The manner of preparation might be a bit different but the final result is a delicious dish that you will surely like.