Salt Free Raw Vegan Mushroom Tapenade. This vegan mushroom tapenade made of savory mushrooms Vegan and gluten-free. Vegan olive tapenade is a great spread to serve with crackers for an easy gourmet appetizer or hors d'oeurves for any party where you're expecting vegetarian or vegan guests (or just guests who like good food!). This simple and easy homemade olive tapenade recipe uses two kinds of olives to give a..
ULTIMATE RAW VEGAN PIZZA (LOW-FAT, OIL-FREE, SALT-FREE)This Rawsome Vegan Life. This oil-free tapenade is a delicious spread. The traditional recipe is made with anchovies, but you can make it vegan removing this ingredient. You can cook Salt Free Raw Vegan Mushroom Tapenade using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salt Free Raw Vegan Mushroom Tapenade
- Prepare 5 of Baby Portobellos.
- It’s 3 of Organic Cherry Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Flax Seed Oil.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare 1 of Shallot.
- It’s 1-2 Tbsp of Nutritional Yeast.
Tapenade is a delicious spread and is also a popular food in the south of France. Classic French tapenade is made from olives, capers, anchovies, and olive oil, but we like to twist things around, so here is a vegan Making this chunky wild mushroom and olive tapenade is very quick and easy, and you can store it in a glass jar in the fridge until it's. Raw Vegan & Grain-Free Creamy Tomato & Mushroom Pasta with no salt added!! This is my favorite pasta dish, cooked or raw, it's that good!
Salt Free Raw Vegan Mushroom Tapenade instructions
- Dice Mushrooms, Cherry Tomatoes, Garlic, Shallot or Green Onion.
- Drizzle flax seed oil over top diced veggies..
- Add Nutritional Yeast to taste..
- Done! Eat alone, on bread or stuffed mushrooms to start. Play around, I like raw and vegan.. you can also add cheese, more veg and actually olives! Maybe also add something green for garnish..:.
All natural; vegetarian; vegan; gluten free. Great mixed into a risotto or a pasta sauce or as an omelet filling. Enjoy the robust flavor of portobello mushrooms enhanced with onions and garlic and perfumed with the exotic spices of the Middle East. Though not my favorite vegetable they rank pretty high up For a vegan and gluten free starter or side give these vegan sauteed mushrooms a try. Feel free to spice these up with more herbs.