Seasoned chicken and beans. This one-pot Slow Cooker Seasoned Chicken, Potatoes and Green beans has a homemade dressing/marinade and will be your new favorite healthy dinner. It has been too long since I've made a healthy slow cooker meal, I made Slow Cooker Seasoned Chicken, Potatoes and Green Beans this last weekend. The chicken breasts, potatoes and vegetables are seasoned with zesty Italian spices and baked in a single dish for a simple, flavorful and hearty meal that suits your busy schedule.
It's so awesome to stick it in the oven, let it bake and run around like a crazy person trying to get everything else done that needs to be done in life. This chicken, green beans and potatoes dish is sure to be a family favorite. It's an easy dinner to prep, and is full of flavor with the seasoning and butter. / Recipes / Main Dishes / Chicken. You can have Seasoned chicken and beans using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seasoned chicken and beans
- Prepare of Chicken or pork.
- You need of Beans.
- You need of Cumin.
- You need of Turmeric.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Mustard.
- It’s of Minced garlic.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Red wine vinegar.
Green Beans, Chicken Breasts and Red Skin Potatoes. The prep really is easy- Chop the green beans, quarter the red potatoes, add the seasoning, juice the lemon, and cut the chicken thighs. There was so much flavor that really went a long way with the green beans, chicken, and potatoes. Serve with a loaf of crusty bread and fresh butter for a quick, easy, hands-off meal.
Seasoned chicken and beans instructions
- Prepare marinade for chicken/pork: mix 1tbs mustard, 2tbs red wine vinegar, 1tbs soy sauce, 1tbs minced garlic, 1tsp (cumin, turmeric, black pepper, salt)..
- Add marinade to meat and let sit for a few minutes. Leave some marinade to baste after..
- Cook chicken on a hot pan with some olive oil on high heat, for around 1 min on each side..
- Add remaining marinade, bring down to medium-low heat and let chicken cook until soft (~15mins). Can add veggies here if you want e.g. brocolinni.
- Can add beans at the end. Serve with rice..
I made Seasoned Chicken, Potatoes and Green Beans this last weekend. I have seen oven versions of this recipe, but most include an Italian dressing seasoning packet. Instead of using a seasoning packet to flavor the sauce in this dish, I made a simple mixture of olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and dried seasonings. Recipe from The Magical Slow Cooker To add spice to your life, just grab a spoon and dive into Campbell's ChunkySpicy BBQ Seasoned Chicken with Beans Soup. Our hearty rendition of your slow-cooker favorite mixes big pieces of tender antibiotic-free chicken with beans, corn and jalapeños in a crave-worthy, spicy BBQ sauce.