Buttered Prawn Asian Style. A quick prawn recipe loaded with BIG flavours! Seared prawns smothered in a spicy, sticky Asian sauce, these Asian Chilli Garlic Prawns will have you smacking your lips in utter satisfaction, feeling like you've just dined at a fancy modern Thai restaurant. Butter Prawn is a relatively new Malaysian creation-combining the best of Malay, Chinese, Indian, and western ingredients, this is a knockout dish in terms of taste, smell, and presentation.
I hope she likes Roland's rendition of this super yummy dish. Refer to the ingredient list below or. Drain out on kitchen papers to absorb excess oil. You can cook Buttered Prawn Asian Style using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buttered Prawn Asian Style
- Prepare 300 grams of Prawn.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 20 of small curry leaf.
- Prepare 10 of small chili (bird eye chili).
- Prepare 400 grams of evaporated milk.
- Prepare of marinate.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of each salt and pepper.
- You need of seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
The Best Shrimp Chinese Style Recipes on Yummly Chinese-style Spicy Shrimp, Chinese Shrimp And Broccoli Stir Fry, Spicy Chinese Shrimp. Serve as an appetizer, main dish with Jasmine rice or add to a stir-fry. Chinese Garlic Shrimp is an absolutely delicious recipe.
Buttered Prawn Asian Style instructions
- Trim and devein prawn then marinate for 2 minute set aside.
- With oil deep fry prawn for 2 to 3 minute and set aside.
- Melt butter in pan then add evaporated milk in low heat stir till bubble and turning sand like.
- Add curry leaf and small chili fry for half a minute then add cook prawn and seasoning gently mix well till totally dry about 3 minute.
It's got wonderful flavors of five spice, garlic, salt and pepper, and a hint of chilli pepper. Cooking shrimp in this form is actually a common practice in some Asian countries, including the Philippines. Dishes such as Sinignag na Hipon,. Try this Garlic Butter Shrimp recipe and let me know what you think. This is a recipe for Garlic Butter Shrimp.