Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian). Browse Our Official Site For Easy Lasagna Recipes! Lay slices on a cooling rack and season with salt. Roasted Eggplant Lasagna "In this lasagna, eggplant slices take the place of the traditional noodles.
Low-Carb Turkey Quinoa Lasagna "This was a tasty dish. Arrange eggplant, kale and mushrooms on pan and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Vegan eggplant lasagna, made with eggplant slices, marinara sauce, vegan tofu ricotta and vegan parmesan cheese. You can cook Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian) using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian)
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 3 of Garlic Teeth.
- It’s 1 cup of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oregano.
- It’s 3/4 kg of Tomatoe Sauce.
- You need 50 grams of Butter.
- It’s 50 grams of Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 liter of Milk.
- It’s 3 of Eggplants.
- It’s 1 packages of Precooked Lasagna.
- Prepare 250 grams of Cheese.
- It’s 50 grams of Parmesan Cheese.
I'm eating carbs all the time (the good ones, of course). The key to making Eggplant Lasagna as tasty (and satisfying as!) a lasagna you'd order in an Italian restaurant is to properly prepare the eggplant itself. Since the eggplant slices stand in for the lasagna noodles (a serious job in the business of lasagna), it's important that the eggplant both tastes great and has a fantastic texture. Try using roasted zucchini and Japanese eggplant to replace the noodles in this vegetable-loaded and gluten-free recipe for vegetarian zucchini and eggplant lasagna.
Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian) instructions
- Cut the eggplants in thin slices, put them in a table and add a lot of salt for 15-20 minutes..
- Pomodoro sauce: Peel the tomatoes, cut them in halves and remove the seeds. Chop the onion and garlic in irregular forms. Put olive oil in a big pan and add the onion and garlic, wait untill it changes color and add the tomatoes, cook it for 10-15 minutes with low fire and continuously mix the ingredients. Add the tomatoe sauce, oregano, salt and black pepper and wait to boil. Finally blend it well to get a really good and easy pomodoro sauce..
- Bechamel Sauce: In a hot pot put the butter, once it melts add the flour and mix rapidly until get a uniform mixture, add the milk little by little and keep mixing it, until you get a smooth mixture. Finally add salt and pepper..
- Wash and dry the eggplant slices..
- In a baking tray put 1 layer of pomodoro sauce, then precooked lasagne, bechamel sauce, eggplants slices, cheese and start over with pomodoro sauce. End with pomodoro sauce and parmesan cheese..
- Preheat oven at 180°C and put the lasagne for 40 minutes..
- Let it rest for 20-30 minutes..
If you're wondering what kinds of vegetables to put in a vegetable lasagna, I started by looking at vegetables with shapes that mimic the shape of lasagna noodles. Finish with a layer of lasagna noodles and the remaining tomato sauce. This Vegan Eggplant Lasagna has layers of Eggplant "noodles", a mind-blowing Vegan Ricotta Cheese, and hearty Lentil and Vegetable mixture, to make the dish more filling and provide extra plant-protein. Simply layer everything in a casserole dish and bake it a little in the oven! Halve the aubergines lengthways and place in the pan.