Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup. As written, this soup is medium-spicy. A hearty combination of beans, corn, tomatoes, and taco seasonings, slow cooked with shredded chicken. Top each bowl with Cheddar cheese, sour cream, and crushed tortilla chips.
How to make Crockpot Chicken Taco Soup: Place frozen chicken in the crock pot. Dump everything else in the crockpot on top. Place shredded chicken back in slow cooker and stir. You can have Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup
- You need 1 cup of mild salsa.
- Prepare 1 (15 ounce) of can black beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 (15 ounce) of can pinto beans, rinsed and drained.
- It’s 1 (15 ounce) of can corn, drained.
- It’s 1 (14.5 ounce) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- You need 3 tablespoons of homemade taco seasoning (or store-bought).
- Prepare 2 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Optional toppings:.
- You need of cilantro.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- You need of grated cheese.
- It’s of avocado.
- Prepare of green onion.
- You need of tortilla chips.
It's packed with flavor from fire roasted tomatoes, green chiles, taco seasoning and chicken broth. We love our slow-cooker recipes because you have the flexibility to. Spicy Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken and Rice Soup has shredded chicken, tomatoes, corn and more. Taco toppings are the finishing touch.
Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup step by step
- Place salsa, black beans, pinto beans, corn, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, and chicken broth in slow cooker. Stir to combine. Nestle chicken into the slow cooker so that it’s completely covered by the liquid and other ingredients..
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Remove chicken and shred or cut into bite-size pieces. Stir chicken back into the soup..
- Serve with toppings as desired..
This crock pot chicken soup recipe would make an easy Cinco de Mayo dinner, too! Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup is the best healthy Crock-Pot soup recipe that is quick and easy to make. This authentic Mexican tortilla soup recipe is topped with tortilla chips and creamy avocado for an easy weeknight dinner. Want a few other healthy Crock-Pot recipes?? You might also enjoy these Stuffed Peppers, Shredded Chicken, White Chicken Chili, and Chicken Curry.