Slow Cooker Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Pasta. Top with cream cheese and shredded cheddar cheese. Remove cooked chicken from slow cooker. Toss well to coat and set.
Then I shred the chicken and add sour cream and cheese. Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo Pasta is the simple way to get a gourmet style meal on the table without a lot of work or having to pay a lot of money for take-out! I have several recipes here on my blog that use pasta, like this Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Pasta and this Slow Cooker Firecracker Chicken Pasta. You can cook Slow Cooker Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Pasta using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Pasta
- It’s 1.5 of lbs. of chicken.
- It’s 3.5 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Buffalo wing sauce, divided.
- You need 1 T of Ranch dressing mix (dried packet kind).
- Prepare 1/2 t of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 t of celery salt.
- You need 1/4 t of salt.
- Prepare 1/8 t of pepper.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 T of corn starch.
- You need 1 T of water.
- You need 16 oz of linguine noodles.
- Prepare of Chopped cilantro for garnish (optional).
One of my most made recipes, Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Pasta, has been converted to the Instant Pot! Step into a new era and use your slow cooker for all the things, even pasta! This slow cooker cheesy buffalo chicken pasta is a meal in one pot, but with the added bonus that you can walk away and it will cook perfectly without you lifting a finger. It's a real crowd pleaser, either way.
Slow Cooker Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Pasta step by step
- Put chicken, broth, 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce, ranch, garlic powder, celery salt, salt, and pepper in crockpot..
- Top with cream cheese and shredded cheddar..
- Cook on HIGH for 4 hour or LOW for 8 hours, or until chicken is done..
- Once chicken is done, pull it out and gently shred with 2 forks. Mix in remaining 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce and set aside..
- Mix corn starch and water, and whisk it together with crockpot contents, until cream cheese is mostly broken down and sauce is creamy..
- Break linguine noodles in half and place in even layer on bottom of crockpot. Evenly top with chicken. (Doesn't have to be perfect).
- Cook on HIGH for 45-60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes to break noodles apart..
- Top with cilantro and serve!.
Meanwhile, stir cream cheese and Cheddar cheese into slow cooker. Increase the pasta sauce and use less wing sauce if you prefer. Sprinkle chicken with celery salt, salt and pepper; arrange in slow cooker. Pour Buffalo sauce over chicken; stir in garlic. The most decadent, amazing and delicious meal to ever come out of your slow cooker!