Easy Simple Slow-Cooker Chili. Make your own chili seasoning: The single best thing you can do for better chili — slow cooker or stovetop — is to make your own chili seasoning. Don't confuse chili seasoning with ground chilies sometimes labeled chili powder. Chili seasoning is a mixture of ground chilies and other seasonings like garlic powder and oregano and will determine the flavor and spiciness of your chili.
This recipe is very easy and delicious…one little secret is instead of black beans, i use a can of bourbon and brown sugar baked beans…gives it a nice sweet and spicey taste. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Directions: After beef is browned, and grease drained, place in crockpot. You can cook Easy Simple Slow-Cooker Chili using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Simple Slow-Cooker Chili
- You need 1 lb. of Ground beef, browned & drained.
- It’s 1 lb. of Johnsonville ground sweet Italian sausage, browned & drain.
- Prepare 2 of -cans, brooks Chili Mix (28 oz) ea.
- You need 1 of -can, bushes Chili Starter Mix.
- Prepare 1 of -can, petite diced tomatoes(14.5 oz) mashed.
- Prepare 1 of -can, dark red kidney beans (14.5 oz) drained.
- You need 1 of -can, black beans (14.5 oz) drained.
- Prepare 2 of onions, diced & sauteed.
- It’s 1/4 slice of green pepper, diced & sauteed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Dry Marjoram.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Dry cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Ground black pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need Pinch of salt.
Add in kidney beans, tomato sauce, tomatoes, chili seasoning and water. Serve with your favorite chili toppings, such as cheese, sour cream or corn chips! Slow Cooker Chili is easy to make and full of flavor. This is the perfect crockpot meal for family dinners or for feeding a crowd!
Easy Simple Slow-Cooker Chili instructions
- Preheat the slow-cooker.
- Brown meats & drain off fat; add to slow-cooker..
- Add all can ingredients to slow-cooker..
- Saute' onions & green peppers in olive oil for 3 minutes; add to slow-cooker..
- Set slow-cooker for 6 hours and let it cook; when done; ready to serve..
- Note: "If you would like thicker chili; just mash or add to a blender 1 to 2 cups of beans; then add to the chili.".
Thick and hearty slow cooker chili is one of my favorite easy crockpot recipes. If you're looking for the best chili recipe to make in your slow cooker, you've found it. Throw together these easy slow cooker recipes, including pork, beef, chicken and fish dinners, chili, pasta, jambalaya, vegetables, potatoes, dips, sauces, cider, stuffing, soups, stews and more. Top-rated slow cooker chili recipes made with ground beef, chicken, ground turkey, or vegetarian ingredients really hits the mark on a busy day.. beef seasoned with chili powder is combined with canned tomatoes, kidney beans, chopped onions and green pepper in this easy recipe for chili. Mild enough for the whole family, but still packed with tons of flavor!