Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker. There's Nothing Like A Bowl Of Creamy Soup When It's Cold Outside. This recipe for Slow Cooker Steak and Potato soup is pure comfort food. I had the idea to do steak and potato soup, a stick to your ribs, hearty man meal.
The secret ingredient in this soup is steak sauce. I used a bottle of Shula's steak sauce, but any steak sauce will work fine. Slow Cooker Steak Soup Recipe is the perfect soup to leave everyone satisfied. You can have Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker
- It’s 500 grams of cubed steak (I used saikoro — cubed beef steak, but you can cube sirloin, tenderloin, or other cut that you fancy).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 4 of potatoes, scrubbed and diced.
- It’s 2 of onions, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chopped lemon peel.
- Prepare of Juice from 1 tsp lemon.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 500 ml of beef broth.
- It’s 250 ml of cooking cream.
This soup is hearty and delicious and sure to be a hit. We love soup around here especially when the weather gets cooler. This Slow Cooker Steak Soup Recipe is one of our favorites. Crockpot steak and potatoes is a great dinner idea that cooks all day by itself!
Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker step by step
- Brown the beef with oil..
- Add the beef to the slow cooker. Add potatoes and then onion. Add lemon peel and juice. (These will add a slightly tangy flavor. Omit if you don't like them.).
- Add garlic paste, salt, and beef broth. Stir a bit..
- Cook on HIGH for 3 hours (or 6-8 hours on LOW)..
- After 3 hours, add cooking cream and stir. Turn off the slow cooker. I waited for about half an hour before consuming, but I suppose you can sample it right away. Adjust the taste when necessary..
Tender and delicious every time, slow cooker meals are the way to go. Has Crockpot steak and potatoes just been a dream but you never thought it was really possible. Season with salt and black pepper. SLOW COOKER STEAK AND POTATO SOUP If your all about the meat and potatoes then you have to try this soup! Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.