Balsalmic Grilled Bruschetta chicken. Olive Oil, Parsley, And Bread Is All You Need To Make This Easy Appetizer. Grilled Chicken Bruschetta is a summer staple in my house! Made with juicy tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, red onion, garlic and balsamic, it turns plain grilled chicken into a delicious weeknight meal in minutes!
What if I want to make this Balsamic Bruschetta Chicken on the stove? You can easily make this recipe on the stove. Either use a grill pan or a regular skillet. You can have Balsalmic Grilled Bruschetta chicken using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Balsalmic Grilled Bruschetta chicken
- Prepare 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 8 slice of fresh mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 4 of roma tomatoes seeded and diced.
- You need 8 of fresh basil leaves, chopped.
- Prepare 3 clove of fresh garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
Add a little oil to the hot skillet over medium to medium-high heat. Place the chicken in the skillet. To a small bowl add balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic clove, dijon mustard and salt to taste. Combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and garlic together in a shallow bowl.
Balsalmic Grilled Bruschetta chicken step by step
- Preheat a grill pan over medium heat on the stovetop. Spray with cooking spray. Combine balsamic and olive oil in a bowl. Season both sides of chicken with pinches of salt and place on grill. Brush top sides of chicken with balsamic mixture. Cook for 4-5 minutes and flip chicken. Brush with additional balsamic and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes or until cooked through. During the last 2 minutes of grilling place 2 slices of cheese over top each chicken to melt..
- In a large bowl combine the tomatoes, basil garlic, salt and balsamic. Toss gently to combine. Place chicken breasts on a serving plate and top with tomato mixture. Serve warm..
Add the chicken breasts and evenly coat. Transfer the chicken breasts over to a nonstic pan heated over medium heat, Sauté until nice, crispy and golden on both sides and cooked through. Brush top sides of chicken with balsamic mixture. In a large bowl combine the tomatoes, basil garlic, salt and balsamic. This bruschetta chicken recipe is marinated and grilled chicken topped with tomato basil bruschetta, mozzarella cheese and balsamic glaze.