Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew.
You can cook Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew
- Prepare 1 of large pack ground beef.
- You need 10 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 bag (16 ounce) of frozen mixed veggies.
- You need 1 can (28 ounce) of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 ounce) of beef broth.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano (heaping tablespoon).
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Adobo.
Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew step by step
- Sauté ground beef in a pot until browned, drain off fat….
- Place ground beef into crockpot…..
- Add to ground beef garlic, onion, mixed veggies, crushed tomatoes, beef broth, black pepper, oregano and adobo, mix all well……
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours…. Stirring occasionally……
- Serve with some bread and enjoy 😉!.