Keto fried Chicken tenders. This Keto Fried Chicken almond flour recipe will make the perfect Keto fried drumsticks, Keto fried chicken breast or low carb chicken tenders. Originally the recipe was intended to be pan-fried chicken tenders, but I discovered it's also an easy Keto air fryer recipe too. Simply find alternatives that are just as delicious, like these super moist and crunchy keto chicken strips.
Want to discover the best keto southern fried chicken tenders recipe? Well, let me give you a bit of background first. Southern fried chicken, keto or not, is the ultimate weeknight meal. You can cook Keto fried Chicken tenders using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto fried Chicken tenders
- You need of Boneless skinless tenders or breast cutlets.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of coconut flour.
- It’s 1 cup of almond flour.
- It’s of Cooking oil for frying.
We've tried this low carb breading every which way and we usually opt for baking. We do this for a couple reasons. Cleanup is way easier and it's easier to track nutrition on baked keto chicken tenders. If you go for the fried chicken it can be a bit of a guessing game on the calorie count.
Keto fried Chicken tenders step by step
- In large bowl, combine eggs, heavy cream, paprika, and salt.
- Add and toss chicken in mixture.
- Coat chicken in separate bowl where you have combined coconut and almond flours well.
- Add chicken to HOT oil in Instant pot set to saute and turn after 3-4 minutes until both sides are done.
- Remove from oil and serve with gravy or dipping sauce 😋.
The really good news is that on a Keto diet there are really great substitutes for ingredients like flour and breadcrumbs, which are the main ingredients needed to make fried foods such as these delicious keto fried chicken tenders. A keto fried chicken recipe that even Colonel Sanders would love! It tastes just like real fried chicken, and since it's baked in the oven, you don't have to worry about the usual mess that comes along with frying. Baked!) Gluten Free & Keto Chicken Tenders. This keto 'fried' chicken uses a 'breading' rather than a batter.