Potato pakoras # Ramzan Special !!!!. Aloo pakora recipe with step by step photos and video – crisp and golden batter coated fried potato fritters. Potato bajji has always been a favorite tea time snack at home. Potato pakora recipe is perfect for an Indian inspired and vegetarian brunch: don't forget to dip the spicy potato pakora fritters in a creamy yogurt sauce!
Pakora is one of India's most infamous snack dishes. Usually, it involves a mixture of different vegetables all bound together with spices. Sweet Potato Pakora Recipe – An easy Indian fried fritters made with chickpea flour and grated sweet potato. You can cook Potato pakoras # Ramzan Special !!!! using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato pakoras # Ramzan Special !!!!
- You need 1 of medium size potato.
- You need Gram of flour (besan) 4 tablespoons.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of Red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste,salt, turmeric powder,pinch of Garam masala powder ( all spices in regular quantity 1 teaspoon,turmeric powder 1/2 teaspoon.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Carrom seeds(ajwain).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds (zeera).
- Prepare of Chat masala to sprinkle (optional).
These sweet potato pakoras are super simple and need only a few. The potatoes should be sliced very thinly. At this point test one slice of potato in the batter. There should just be a thin coat of batter.
Potato pakoras # Ramzan Special !!!! instructions
- Wash and chop potatoes like French fries dip in cold water.
- Besides prepare the batter adding all ingredients mentioned above let it rest for 15 minutes make sure it’s not watery keep it like it holds to potato.
- Then drip 3-4 potato fries at once it makes one pakoda gradually do the same process for remaining batter.
- Oil must be medium hot then fry it keeping on low flame remove once it turns golden brown.
- Then serve hot with tomato ketchup.
- Before serving sprinkle chat on pakodas it taste yummy!!!!.
Pakoras (pakodas) are a savory fried Indian Raw potatoes and sweet potatoes would not work very well here, unless they are already. Spinach Potato Pakoras are great as an appetizer, a tasty compliment for your afternoon tea and a spicy delicious snack anytime. Dip potatoes in paste and fry in hot oil. Our Sweet Potato Pakoras are the perfect slimming-friendly Fakeaway accompaniment whether you're counting calories or following a diet plan like Weight Watchers. Pakora (pronounced [pəˈkoːɽaː]), also called pakoda, pakodi, fakkura, bhajiya, bhajji, bhaji or ponako, is a fried snack (fritter), originating from South Asia.