Laap Kai or thai spicy chicken salad.
You can cook Laap Kai or thai spicy chicken salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Laap Kai or thai spicy chicken salad
- Prepare 200 grams of of fine slices of chicken.
- You need 2 of shallots slices.
- Prepare 1 of half of lime juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of spoon of finally chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of spoon of red thai chillies flakes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of spoon of chopped coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of spoon of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of of chicken stock.
- You need 1 tbsp of spoon of ground roasted rice.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of spoon of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of spoon of pickled garlic juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of spoon of chicken stock powder.
Laap Kai or thai spicy chicken salad step by step
- In the pot add chicken stock and slices chicken, heat on medium heat and slowly cook till chicken cook.
- Add onion, shallots and roasted rice stir mix well.
- Add garlic and the juice of pickled garlic stirring then add chillies flakes keep stirring.
- Add chicken stock powder, fish sauce and lime juice keep stirring then add coriander, served with hot rice or eat as appetite.