Ham and Cheesy Pinwheels. Visit Our Website For Variety Of Recipes. How To Make Ham and Cheese Pinwheels. I like to think of these ham and cheese pinwheels as the elevated version of the ham and cheese pinwheels crescent rolls appetizers (the ham and cheese pinwheels with Pillsbury pizza dough) and the illustrious ham and cream cheese tortilla roll ups that were paramount fixtures at our family reunions growing up.
This is the perfect quick and easy appetizer! On a lightly floured surface, unroll dough and separate the sheet into rectangles. These hot ham and cheese pinwheels are rolls loaded with plenty of meat and swiss, then topped with a butter poppy seed sauce and baked to golden brown perfection. You can cook Ham and Cheesy Pinwheels using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham and Cheesy Pinwheels
- Prepare of spicy dijon mustard.
- Prepare of Pillsbury crescent rolls.
- You need of deli ham (I used mortadella).
- It’s of deli havarti cheese.
- Prepare of shredded cheddar.
I serve ham and cheese roll ups at every party and there are never any leftovers! They are made with a homemade ranch cream cheese spread, ham, cheese and a few other simple ingredients. A huge thanks to Mission Foods for sponsoring this post! Looking for a fun and fresh way to serve your family's favorite ham and cheese sandwiches?
Ham and Cheesy Pinwheels step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Roll out dough into 4 rectangles. Seal the perforated seams by pinching the dough..
- Spread each rectangle with dijon.
- Lay sliced cheese down, 3 pieces of ham per rectangle and 1 tbs cheese.
- Roll the dough onto logs and place in fridge for 5-8min..
- Slice the logs into pinwheels (sprinkle with sesame seeds or poppy seeds-optional) and bake for 12min or so (keep an eye on them).
These pinwheels are the perfect solution. Using just five ingredients including buttery crescent dough, sliced ham and Swiss cheese, every roll-up is topped with a sweet drizzle of honey just before serving to make these sandwiches extra-special. Cheese and Ham Pinwheels are so easy to make! This is a recipe that comes together quickly and doesn't take much effort to make. You can even prepare the filling in advance, spread it onto the puff pastry, roll it into a log and store it in the fridge for a few hours or overnight.